“Ahi Tuna was amazing!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I was a little concerned this restaurant was being too aggressive with their menu, but they absolutely delivered. The Ahi Tuna was a sushi dinner without the sushi! Quality, presentation, and taste were superb. My wife had the Cajun chicken pasta - very different taste, but another home run. I would return anytime. Highly recommended.

Stacey N, Owner at Bailiwicks on Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Good afternoon Bob!
just wanted to reach out and thank you for giving us a 5 bubble shout out! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us, and we look forward to your patronage when you're in the neighborhood again!

Cheers,
Stacey

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have eaten here several times, usually in the dining room. Food is always yummy and perfectly portioned and beautifully presented. Delicious deserts too!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Patrons chose either the dining room section to the right on entering, or the tavern section to the left. We chose the tavern and sat in comfortable seats at the bar. Very good selction of whiskies and spirits, good wine list, several beers on tap. The bar tenders were friendly and conversational. We went early, but could see the crowd was building throughout our stay, and the restaurant was alive with a positive buzz when we departed. A friendly young couple arrived and sat at the bar next to us. Our dinner was superb. I mean really delicious. My wife ordered a chicken dish, I had a steak with a terrific sause and perfectly cooked vegetables. We even had dessert, a rarity for us. Couldn't resist with that menu.

Stacey N, Owner at Bailiwicks on Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Good evening Russell,
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your review! It sounds like you had the very experience that we want for all of our guests. I will happily post your review to our staff Facebook page. It will make everyone's day! We hope to see you when you're in our neck of the woods again!

Cheers!
Stacey Northrop

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food - great atmosphere - neat building - a refurbished mill - service was quick and polite and efficient. I had a Reuben for dinner and fried pickles as an appetizer.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Thankfully our inn-keepers recommended Bailiwicks on our visit to Saint J! the town itself is really run down and struggling and Bailiwicks is a bright spot among all of the blight. Steve our bartender was great and very attentive and the food was excellent!

Stacey N, Owner at Bailiwicks on Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Hi Stephen,
thank you for taking time to review us, we truly appreciate it!! Please come back to see us if you're back in our neck of the woods!

Stacey