“Polar Bears, Tiki Bar all in one (I guess that is what was Fused)”
Review of Maplewood Lodge & Fusion Grille - CLOSED

Maplewood Lodge & Fusion Grille
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Reviewed 9 October 2016

We just had breakfast at this restaurant attached to a motel in East St. Johnsbury. It is very clean, very odd and the food was affordably priced and adequate. The cook clearly had had no experience with poached eggs, but hey, the rest of the plate was good. The one server, a woman, was bustling about, friendly and as attentive as she could be doing solo. We live in the area and plan to return to try a dinner, burger, panini, sub or flatbread. There is quite an eclectic selection on the menu.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel we stayed at advertised free full breakfast but lied (different review) anyways we were given a coupon and so we tried it. The atmosphere is like a tiki bar, fun and quirky. The service was fantastic and the food even better. My breakfast came with sausage patties which is honestly the best sausage I've ever had...I highly recommend it. I'm kinda a breakfast snob too, so this was a delicious meal and fair prices. Go there.

1  Thank Dee E
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We enjoyed a fine dinner with a wide variety of food. Everyone tried a different dish and all were excellent. It was not a busy night so our server had no trouble keeping up with three adults and an active five-year-old. Some of the decor is decidedly odd but still charming. If we ever find ourselves in that area again we'd gladly come back.

1  Thank Brian_Donna_2010
Reviewed 8 August 2016

maybe new owners, no phones in room, no fridg, the door of W/C not lock, the A/C not work. Lot of work to do.......

1  Thank Mario W. C
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I took a motel room here and opted for dinner since it was very convenient. I had their classic burger and steak fries. There was an up charge for the fries but the serving was huge. The fries were hot, golden, crisp on the outside and fluffy and tender in the middle. They were unusual in that they had no skins. And they were delicious. The burger was very large...they don't say but I'll wager it was 8 ounces. You had a choice of four cheeses and I opted for cheddar. The burger was very good, the cheese melted and covered with crisp lettuce, tomato and onions. Although there were very few people in the dining room another customer came in and ordered two burgers to go.

1  Thank aablodgett