All reviewsthe cottagesmorning coffeecolumbus day weekenda great stayporchshaftesburybenningtonmotelfoliagemanchester
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Been to shaftesbury Vermont since 2010 and unfortunately couldn't make it there in 2016, but was there 2017. Had a very special guest with me this year my daughter Mackenzie ,because I've traveled there in the past . We had a really good time on Columbus Day weekend. The innkeeper's of Serenity Motel are excellent people. I put my reservations in for the following year and I've had the same room ever since. I do miss the previous owners John and Cecilia they were also good to me very nice people. Love the foliage going up to Vermont.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We spent most of Columbus Day weekend staying one of the cottages at this sweet little motel. Like our previous visits, we found this location to be blissfully quiet. It is close enough to Bennington and Manchester that if you wanted to go shopping or find a nice restaurant it is an easy ride in the car. We've noticed that the people who stay with their dogs are very respectful of one another. The cottages aren't huge but they are big enough. The beds are comfortable. Very nice innkeepers!

Room Tip: Some cabins have more rooms than others. Just ask when you call to book.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Had a wonderful time, Owners were great. They told us where were the best places to see the fireworks. They also recommended the Everett Mansion and Cave trail which was awesome. Can't thank them enough for a great stay.

Room Tip: All Cottages are equally charming ,
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Clean, cozy, comfortable vintage cottages aand so reasonable. The owners are lovely and helpful when asked for referrals.
Always a favorite place to stay when visiting Manchester or Bennington. We have also stayed as a stop over after being in Burlington before we continue on to home.

Room Tip: All cottages.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Love this place. Very comfortable. Beautiful surroundings, lovely and clean cottages, nicely priced. Located near great places to shop, eat and explore. Can't wait to return. Fall is the best time to be there.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends