La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$103
ComfortSuites
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
US$119
Delta Hotels
US$71
US$126
HIExpress.com
US$110
US$159
US$123
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$143
US$136
US$189
US$170
Homewood
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
US$169
US$161
Official Website
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
US$118
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfrench fryfree breakfaststaff was friendlyconvenient locationwould stay againlake champlainairportburlingtonpetsupermarketdowntowncheckinchannelsbtvlodgingmall
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This place was nice price. I picked the stay and park option. Where you can keep your car for two weeks when you stay a night. The staff at checkin was friendly. I left before breakfast and the airport shuttle service. The room was a fair sized.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank JBonn659
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I believe this hotel was great, and the for the money you couldn't beat the deal. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the breakfast was a little cheap, but based on the price of the room, I can't really even complain about that.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq2036gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us. Be sure to book with us on your next trip.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

La Quinata S. Burlington, VT provides a clean, friendly, comfortable no frills hospitality experince that I would regularly recommend. Hotel upkeep is good as is teh ample parking and clsoe proximity to the UVM campus and local medical center as well as highway and downtown access.

1  Thank 554samo
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly the rooms were clean and the outside was nice. The breakfast could have been better, it basically was a continental breakfast with waffles. it had a fitness room that was decent. but overall it was good.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq2036gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you so much for posting your kind comments about our hotel and staff. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your next visit when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have stayed at the La Quinta Inn several times while visiting my son at the University of Vermont. It is clean, convenient, and reasonably priced. The amenities (wifi, included breakfast) are just fine. The beds are comfy, and Al's French Frys is right across the street! Who could ask for more?

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane B

Thank you so much for posting your comments and letting us know about your experience with us. Your comments will help us improve the guest experience. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your next visit when you are in the area again.