All reviews fire pit hawthorn suites beer and wine full kitchen large fireplace free dinner living room monday to thursday healthy living downtown burlington suite hotel yogurt dorset street light dinner lobby area hot tub pull out couch
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed at Green Mountain suites March 11-13 ( visiting from Boston) The hotel was very beautiful and the staff was nice, a good location if you are driving. Short drive to Burlington city and a short walk to small shopping centers. Complementary breakfast was pretty tastey. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016

My husband and I were travelling with our 7 month old son to Burlington for my husband's birthday. He is a beer enthusiast, and he loves the breweries in the area. We travel to Burlington frequently, but this was our first time staying at the Green Mountain Suites. We will definitely return!!!

The fact that we were able to stay in a suite for an amazing price was what initially attracted us to this hotel. It was great to be able to put the baby to bed and still hang out, have a drink, and relax.

When I called the hotel to make a reservation, I was advised that there was a special rate if I was a AAA member... I appreciated that they advised me of this rate without me having to inquire - I had completely forgotten about a possible AAA discount.

I had an especially amazing customer service experience with Michael, who works at the front desk. He went above and beyond my expectations and helped me surprise my husband for his birthday. Michael is one of those people who TRULY belongs in customer service. It was apparent to me that he cares about his job and the people he serves. He really went out of his way to make our stay special, and specifically to help me make my husband's birthday special!!!

The hotel was clean and nice. The amenities in the room were perfect for a family, or for someone enjoying an extended stay - there are dishes, a stove, a fridge and a dishwasher.

There is an indoor pool and hot tub, which we didn't have time to enjoy.

There is also a happy hour reception every night, which we also didn't have time to enjoy.

Breakfast is served every morning, and the options are fresh and delicious. The fact that breakfast for the whole family is included in the price of stay makes this hotel an even better value.

I can't say enough good things about the Green Mountain Suites. Many of our friends travel to Burlington frequently, and I have already recommended this hotel to them. We will absolutely be back!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alison C
Reviewed 12 March 2016

This is hands down the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Cleanest rooms and fantastic customer service . The rooms are huge and have full kitchens and refrigerators as well as all updated very tasteful decor double doors to a king bed that was extremely comfortable. They were clean and beautiful thank you:)

Room Tip: The best and only choice for me, fantastic.......
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2016

My husband and I spent 3 nights with our 2 teenage boys in a double bed suite. Plenty of room for everyone. The beds are extremely confortable. Bathroom is roomy and very clean. Did not need to ask for additional pillows or towels as there were already plenty in the room to begin with. Kitchenette was handy especially with a full-size fridge (my boys eat a lot of snacks).

Hotel staff was very friendly and even managed to locate my son's lost swimming goggles within a few hours.

Breakfast was included and by far the best I've ever had in any hotel other without having to pay for it. And we were lucky enough to arrive on Thursday to partake in their Fireside Reception which was delicious. Lasagna, beer and wine were on the menu that evening. Also all included. The 24hr coffee/tea bar was another convenient and well appreciated service. Always hot and fresh.

Location is probably the only downside as you really need a car to get around unless shopping at the South Burlington Mall is your thing. However, parking is never a problem.

The pool and fitness center are also very nice. Clean and well maintained.

Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I recently spent two nights here while in Vermont for business. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. My room was spacious and very clean. I wish I had asked for a room with a fireplace, but even without one the room was still very nice. Free wi-fi is available and I never had any trouble with the signal. The evening happy hours in the lobby were very popular with hotel guests - free food and drinks for 2 hours, can't beat that! The breakfast in the morning offered lots of variety and hot coffee and tea was available in the lobby at all times. I did not use the pool but every time I walked by it was crowded and it looked very nice. My hotel bill was under my door first thing in the morning on the day of my check out, which made departure that much easier. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016