Smart Suites Burlington
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$107
ComfortInn
US$179
US$170
Homewood
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$144
US$136
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
US$169
US$161
Official Website
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomsmall kitchenettecontinental breakfastan extended staythe holiday inn expressshelburne roadhome away from homerooms are largeking bedshelburne museumlake champlainsitting areadefinitely stay here againclose to downtowncookieswaffles
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The room was a nice size, clean room, great breakfast. A good value, I would highly recommend this hotel. We did not have pets with us but as stated in other reviews this hotel is very pet friendly.
The breakfast varied every day which was nice over our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rdanhaynes
ssuites, Front Office Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rdaynhaynes,

Thank you for taking a few moments to leave a review of what appears to be a very pleasant stay with out! We deeply appreciate you expressing your accolades. Thank you for noting the spaciousness of our rooms and the tastiness of our breakfast! We truly hope you will join us again soon.

Happy spring tidings,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed at this hotel on 2 separate occasions. Both times I was very pleased with the service. The price is reasonable, and the rooms are clean, spacious, and comfortable. I’m sure I will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kbarbera
ssuites, Front Office Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear kbarbera,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We absolutely positively appreciate you reflecting positively on your stay publicly! Please join us again for a third time. Afterall, it's the charm!

All the very best always,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great bang for your buck hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Breakast was delicious and there was a lot of variety. The price was unbeatable. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lisasabella

Dear lisasabella,

So happy you were able to take advantage of our springtime rates. We like to keep prices fresh and pleasant in unison with the seaon's mood. Please join us again during your next travels south of the border. It was a true pleasure to host you. Croissants and piping hot mountain coffee will be waiting.

Happy tidings until then,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had a comfortable stay at this hotel. Check in was quick and easy and Mario (I think that was his name) even helped me to my room with my heavy bags! When I arrived in the room, I noticed that the toilet was constantly running which became a little annoying after a few minutes so I called reception to see if they could send the maintenance guy to fix it. He was busy fixing another issue so Mario offered to change my room and once again helped me with my things to the new room.

This room had no issues with it; it was clean and large with a comfortable BED BUG FREE bed, kitchenette area and fair-sized bathroom. The hotel offered little treats (cookies, soups, snacks etc.) on a night time for guests to enjoy and a good selection of hot and cold food for breakfast every morning. The breakfast staff were very pleasant; they constantly replenished food and ensured the area was clean.

The hotel is located right on a bus route taking you directly downtown which is ideal for someone who doesn’t have a car. Check out was also quick and easy and all the staff I interacted with were lovely. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and I would return if I’m in the area again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank VikkiBee
ssuites, Front Office Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Vikkibee,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I've shared your eager reception of us with not only Mario, but the entire staff. We so appreciate when guests appreciate us. Mario does a very fine job and it does not go unnoticed. So thrilled (but not surprised) to here he intervened deftly when you were less than cozy.

We really do pride ourselves in the cleanliness and overall state of our suites. Thank you for attesting to the work we do to maintain and inspect them. Happy to hear you took advantage of both our breakfasttime spread and eveningtime mini spread.

We hope to see you again soon. It will be our pleasure.

All the very best,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Smart Suites was a great find on our way to a skiing vacation. We wanted someplace not far from hwy 89 that would have a fridge to keep the groceries we had packed as well as space to allow for some privacy with 3 of us travelling. The staff were friendly and responsive to questions and the 1-bedroom suite was bright and well appointed. The breakfast offering was excellent providing variety to please everyone. We were so pleased we booked to our travel home as well.

Room Tip: One-bedroom with 2 Queens gives plenty of room for a family travelling
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 698lorraine
ssuites, Front Office Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear 698lorraine,

We are so happy to hear the essential criteria for your comfortable travel was met with our accommodations. Fridges can be absolutely crucial, even for only brief stays, so we equip every room with one. The lighting in all our suites is spectacular; next time inquire at check-in if we have a suite with bay windows available. The lighting and warmth in those suites is even more aglow, and I think you will be impressed. Thank you for acknowledging the courtesy of our staff and the bounty of our breakfast. We are pleased to know neither let you down.

Please join us again on your next ski or sun adventure--