“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Had soup and sandwich one day and came back the next! Beef barley soup and Tuscan bean with turkey- delicious! Sandwiches are fresh and absolutely tasty. Chicken salad, BLT, terrific.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Small little place full of locals and amazing food. Went for breakfast and my husband and I both had an omelette. Both of us agree they were the best we have ever had. Two omelettes, two coffee and OJ for $16. Busy, loud, fun and casual spot. Friendly staff. Will make this our regular breakfast/lunch spot every time we return to the beautiful town of Stowe.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

One of the few cafes to offer gluten free bread. Their sandwiches are tasty. Staff make you feel welcome and can’t do enough for you. Good value.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Came here twice for breakfast - the omelettes are delicious! Not many seats but appears very popular, but well worth the wait for a table.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

A short two blocks from Butler House Stowe on Main Street where my wife and I stayed, Cafe on Main is a small but bustling breakfast - lunch location with fresh tasty muffins (I quickly developed a habit during our stay) and thick healthy sandwiches. Most impressive is the counter staff and cashiers' calm and patience with each customer. Regardless the length of the line I never felt rushed or ignored. A small amount of outdoor seating with great views of the Main Street in Stowe offers alternate seating in nice weather.