“LOVE the Name, Great Service, Good Food”
Review of The Blue Donkey

The Blue Donkey
Ranked #34 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 October 2015

I knew I had to come here because the name cracked me up so much! We got there around noon time, and my 86 year old grandmother really wanted eggs toast and bacon, and they were kind enough to make it for her - even though it was past serving time! The curly fries were to die for and the burger was okay, unfortunately not the best I had. It's definitely great for the price and I was really impressed with the fact that they accommodated my grandmother!

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

The four of us enjoyed our lunch very much. You place your lunch at the counter , and your lunch is brought to your table. The Caesar salad was good as was the hamburger and fries. Excellent French fried onion rings. Two of us split the pulled pork plate, and it was plenty.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

One of the best burgers I've ever had! Very tasty and good value for the money. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I've now been to the Blue Donkey three times this summer and have enjoyed a great burger at each visit. Yes, it is a bit pricey but this is Stowe so that's pretty much a given. I go hiking in the summer and ski in the winter so I have a good appetite at the end of the day but have never left hungry or unsatisfied.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I saw the banner for breakfast sandwiches a week ago so I gave it a shot. Fresh eggs and all items prepped to order fresh and delicious. Creative and enticing offerings like the NEK with house made sausage, maple syrup, apples and eggs. Killer way to start the morning. I think I've already been three times in a week. Will be a part of the powder day rountine this ski season for sure!