“Eggs Benedict Perfection”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Dutch Pancake Cafe was reviewed by the New York Times as "The World's Most Decadent Breakfast" and by the Stowe Guide as "One of Stowe's Most Unique Dining Attractions". We feature over 80 varieties of 12-inch sweat and hearty Dutch pancakes. Dutch pancakes are specially prepared, crepe-like pancakes with a variety of ingredients baked in such as, apple cinnamon pancakes, shredded potato, onion and cheese pancakes, bacon and banana pancakes, chocolate chip with whipped cream pancakes .
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Best eggs Benedict I've had in the longest time. Very large portion, ate way too much because it was too good to waste. Our server Linda was delightful and offered great advice on things to do in the area.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

We were looking for something different and unique for breakfast in Stowe and this was perfect to fit the bill! I read a review that suggested ordering something that I couldn't find at home, so I decided on the Rembrandt, which was filled with apples, ham, pineapple, raisins, potatoes, and curry. I know it sounds like a strange combo, but the flavors were excellent. There were three of us on this visit and we shared the one Rembrandt and a version of eggs Benedict with bacon and tomato. The Benedict was well prepared, the hollandaise was excellent and it was served with a small strawberry crepe.

The coffee was a bit strange and at $3.95 a cup, I wish we had skipped that part or only ordered one cup to share. It seems everything on the menu was in the $11-$13 range for breakfast and brunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed a yummy breakfast here. The Rembrandt was a delight to the taste with raisins, ham, pineapple (check the menu for all ingredients). The other order was Eggs Blackstone (similar to eggs Benedict). The hollandaise sauce was wonderful and not too thick. The coffee was a bit interesting....not enjoyed by anyone at our table. The waitress told us it was the manager's choice....a blend of Kenyan and Columbian and said some folks liked it and others didn't. It seemed a little bitter. The waitress was very friendly and seemed interested in our dining experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

We weren't sure what to expect with our dutch pancake. We both decided to partake in a savory one. I got the veggie and my husband got the bacon, tomato, and cheese. While both were very good they got a little

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Went during a semi busy Sunday. We were greeted pretty quickly and sat away from the main dining room in a sunroom that was open to the outside. Our waitress sat us and apologized for the pollen that coated the table, but didn't offer to wipe it down for us. We didn't see her again for quite a bit. She came back, took our order and left. Another person came over several minutes later to ask if we would like coffee which we had already ordered. After some time, another male sever brought my daughter her half full $4.00 small glass of milk and slid it across the table at her. Good thing it wasn't full. When our food finally arrived, it came out at the same time the table next to ours did. They were sat 15 minutes after us. The food was okay. My boyfriend and I both opted for hearty pancake choices. Both were a little on the greasy side and bland at best. My daughter had pancakes, which are hard to mess up for a teenager. My boyfriend had to refill our coffee and the other diners as well. They wanted to tip him instead. Don't think we would go back.

1  Thank Amber S

Been to Dutch Pancake Cafe? Share your experiences!