“Amazing customer service”

Stratton Mountain Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The customer service at the Stratton Mountain Deli is just about the best service I have ever received and i have been here a handful of times. The woman behind the counter is always unbelievably nice and patient. Even when it is lunch time on a busy winter day, she is kind and patient. I guess I should mention that the food and coffee is amazing as well. Every sandwich is perfect. Their breakfast burritos are out of this world. Even the muffins and donuts are delicious. I eat here as much as possible when I am up at Stratton.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I highly recommend the Mac-n- Cheese, although all the sandwiches are good & really great friendly service.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We visited Stratton Mountain to go cross country skiing and took a stroll through the village shops area. This deli is connected with a small market so it is possible to add to your lunch or snack with fruit, bottled drinks, chips, etc. The deli is simple with soups, sandwiches and hamburgers for the most part, so basically typical lunch fare, plus hot and cold drinks. We tried the beefalo burger, and it was good. A cozy place to grab a bite, though typical of a ski resort: a bit pricey for what you get.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Great place for a latte and hot chocolate. The folks here are over the top friendly and make a great latte.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a coffee here in the morning of both days of our trip. The maple flavor coffee was new to me and it was a great choice. Service was great. Will definitely be back!