The Waitsfield Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$129
Weathertop Mountain Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$218
US$179
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Millbrook Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$150
Tucker Hill Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$139
1824 House Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$130
White Horse Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$119
The Hyde Away Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Featherbed Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
All reviewsrobin roommy husband and ithe mad river valleywonderful hostscommon areasbreakfast was deliciousenjoyed our stayadirondack chairsliving roombig fireplaceperfect in every wayother guestscan't wait to go backlocal ingredientsprivate bathwonderful weekendcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have been going to the Wilder Farm Inn with 5 friends for the last 10 years for a girls weekend get-away and have to say I would never stay anywhere else. Linda & Luke Iannuzzi are wonderful hosts and the Inn is so cozy and quaint with every room decorated in a different décor. The breakfasts are just out of this world, everything is so fresh and delicious. I would definitely recommend a stay at the Wilder Farm Inn if you want to enjoy a relaxing, comfortable and just lovely experience. You will hate to leave!

Room Tip: Every room is lovely in my experience.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
WilderFarmInn, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thanks for coming back for 10 years!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I would highly recommend the Wilder Farm Inn! I went for 3 nights with some friends and had a great experience. The Inn is beautiful each room more beautiful than the next. The breakfasts were amazing. I cannot say enough about Luke & Linda they are the perfect inn keepers.
Cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank patriceb051
WilderFarmInn, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you! It's always a pleasure to see you & the girls!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Spent a great weekend with friends. The inn was cozy and comfortable. Luke and Linda were gracious and welcoming and the breakfasts were incredible. I had an amazing time and would definitely come back to stay.

3  Thank KRON722
WilderFarmInn, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you! Always a pleasure to have you & your friends inn!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn this past weekend and have a great experience! This was actually our first time ever staying at an Inn/B&B so we weren't sure how we would like it. I'm so glad we picked this place though!

When we first arrived we met Luke who was very knowledgeable about the area and gave us some great recommendations on places to check out for dinner. The room was really cute and the bathroom was actually pretty big. I loved the decor and the charm. I'm such a sucker for wide plank floors. The bed was comfortable too - more comfortable than some hotels we've stayed at so that was a definite plus.

Breakfast in the morning was great. This is when we met Linda who was super friendly. We had hot cereal and omelettes. Both were delish. Overall we had a great time and wish we were spending more than 1 night! We definitely can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shannyb41

We appreciate he kind words & the great brews that you shared!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

My husband and I spent a winter weekend here and loved it. Hard to be unhappy in a place that keeps the fireplace stocked with wood and s'more fixings. And as other reviewers have mentioned, Luke and Linda make fantastic breakfasts!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple