We stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn B&B last weekend to celebrate our anniversary.
Luke and Linda were perfect hosts and we truly felt like family by the time we left.
We stayed in the Cattail room, Linda has done a great job decorating the rooms!
The breakfasts were delicious and filling (omelets and toast one morning and blueberry pancakes another, with fruit. Feel free to ask anything about the area. Their restaurant recommendations were spot on! We wished we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield