All reviews robin room my husband and i the mad river valley wonderful hosts common areas breakfast was delicious enjoyed our stay adirondack chairs living room big fireplace perfect in every way other guests can't wait to go back local ingredients private bath wonderful weekend warm hospitality
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This was my first time staying at a B&B, and Luke and Linda were fantastic hosts offering comfortable accommodations and great food in a convenient location right off of 100. I stayed here for the Mad Marathon weekend and the location was perfect - near enough to the race expo/start/finish, and easily accessible to explore other local attractions in Waterbury and Stowe.

I stayed in the Country Life room, which was beautifully decorated with a spacious private bathroom. The bed was SO comfortable...and I loved the sheets! Breakfast was delicious, as was the homemade peach cake that was there upon my arrival - definitely a highlight of the trip!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This wonderful Inn is owned and managed by two kind and professional people. The Inn is very welcoming and full of nice details. The owners were very accommodating with our requests.
The rooms are lovely, and the breakfast is delicious. The tea assortment, available through the day, is very nice.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
WilderFarmInn, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

It was a pleasure having your family & friends stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Looking for a warm welcome and quaint slice of Vermont? Wilder Farm is the place to find both. Bonus: the breakfast is exceptional! I enjoyed fresh berries, yogurt, homemade granola and bread during my stay... But the best was the homemade crepe filled with eggs, kale, tomatoes and cheddar cheese. The inn has the historic creeks of a well traveled New England Inn, but is well cared for and nicely decorated. I was surprised to enjoy a very spacious bathroom, reminiscent of more modern lodgings. The wifi was slow during my visit, but I've heard from others that they experienced no problems. Highly recommend if you're staying in the Waitsfield area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
WilderFarmInn, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and the kind words! It was our pleasure meeting you. Sorry about the WIFI, the plug slipped out of the router. We don't personally use that connection so it was not noticed until we made a check of connections the following morning.
We hope to see you soon on your next VT business visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

THE inn keepers are friendly and were great. THE FOOD was fantastic loved the room close to stuff to see. Will definitely return off to stowe and Killington lots to see beautiful country. Hope you are hungry

Room Tip: Ask about steps
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Glad we fill you up! See you next time!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

The only place I will stay while in VT is the Wilder Farm Inn. Linda and Luke are awesome hosts and never fail to make you feel welcome.

Luke's gourmet and delicious breakfasts are beyond reproach and included homemade stuffed French toast, egg scrambles filled with local organic ingredients and a various selection of his awesome pancakes on the days I was there.

The rooms are beautifully decorated, thanks to Linda's decorative and creative flare, and truly enhance a country chic vibe. My toughest decision when staying there is deciding which room to book.

The Inn is located a short car ride away from numerous restaurants & Luke and Linda are always available to help with suggestions or reservations. They will even provide you with a map and directions so you can venture out and truly experience all that the area has to offer.

The grounds are inviting and offer comfy hammocks and Adirondack chairs to relax and sip a glass of wine in, as well as Luke's pottery studio, The Naked Potter, where you can purchase one of his beautiful pieces or take a class.

I highly recommend staying at this wonderful B&B where the hosts, rooms, breakfasts and scenery never disappoint and I look forward to my next visit!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple