We stayed here for four nights, on a fly-drive trip around New England. The Wilder Farm Inn was our first stop and it was a great introduction to Vermont hospitality.
There was a convivial atmosphere present throughout our stay, regardless of the different people staying there. Breakfasting was a real pleasure, with such nice people around. It was as if this place attracts warm and friendly guests! Perhaps the friendliness rubs off from Luke and Linda, who were excellent hosts. Perhaps it's the superb breakfasts. Perhaps it's the ambience of the old farm. Whatever it is, it's worth experiencing.
The rooms are really comfortable, each one unique, all with old-building charm. It is true that the Inn is located next to Route 100 and trucks travel up and down it intermittently from very early on weekday mornings. If you are a light sleeper, it's worth getting a room away from the front.
We really enjoyed our stay here and will look back on it with fond memories of nice people, great food and cosy surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield