All reviews robin room my husband and i the mad river valley wonderful hosts common areas breakfast was delicious enjoyed our stay adirondack chairs living room big fireplace perfect in every way other guests can't wait to go back local ingredients private bath wonderful weekend warm hospitality
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My husband and I had such a great stay! Rebecca and Ryan are excellent hosts and the inn is very comfortable. All the breakfasts were delicious and filling. We loved being able to sit around the fire outside with our extended family, and play with Rebecca and Ryan’s dogs, they’re very sweet. We would love to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan D, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thanks! We look forward to your next stay! Dogs are too.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

This was my first visit to a B&B, and this home was gracious, relaxing, clean, and had great breakfasts. The hosts were welcoming, but allowed the guests privacy and the ability to come and go as they pleased. I explored the area, visiting the granite quarry in Barre, the Rock of Ages monument factory, the magnificent stone carvings in the Hope cemetery, the Montpelier capital, the Waitsfield Farmers market,
and Ben and Jerry's factory tour . The main purpose of my visit was taking a cheese making class at Three Shepherds Farm. Great visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Ryan D, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thanks! We enjoyed hosting you.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The Wilder Farm Inn is just perfect in every way. The rooms are comfortable & spacious. My friend & I shared the family/friend room that had a double and two singles. We loved spending time outside - in the rocking chairs on the front porch, in the hammocks and Adirondack chairs in the yard. Breakfast was scrumptious. We found the pottery charming - it was everywhere from dishes to vases to wall hangings. We asked about the potter - Luke Iannuzzi - and learned he lives in Warren. We visited his workshop and left with purchases. Rebecca and Ryan are very helpful. Rebecca pointed us to the Mad River Pathway a short distance from the Inn as well as to swimming holes. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ryan D, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We had the most wonderful experience at Wilder Farm Inn. The owners are warm and welcoming, and they serve a lovely breakfast. We had multiple couples traveling for a wedding, and many chose to stay here. It was a treat and we hope for a good reason to come back soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ryan D, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thanks much! we enjoyed having you. When traveling with friends, consider our whole house bookings. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Wilder Farm Inn is a lovely oasis away from noise and busy-ness. The rooms are charming and comfortable, and the hosts made me feel most welcome. Breakfast is fresh, plentiful and delicious.
I recommend the Inn with great enthusiasm.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan D, Owner at Wilder Farm Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thanks for your kindness bd words! We look forward to seeing you again!