All reviews mike and sandi front porch cookies my husband and i jacuzzi tub wonderful hosts b bs rooms are spacious rocking chairs each morning look forward wonderful stay home cooked small refrigerator other guests living room breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights for our 10th anniversary. Mike and Sandra are caring, attentive hosts. The breakfasts are wonderful, and the rooms are clean, modern, and comfortable. I plan to return again and again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Just like what other reviewers wrote, I agree with them in the wonderful stay at Yellow Farmhouse. The breakfast and afternoon snacks are delicious. Mike and Sandra are the best, offering great suggestions on places to visit and restaurants to dine. We took up on Sandra's suggestions on local, scenic roads to drive/bike. She also suggested Texas Falls, which we thoroughly enjoyed (Thanks, Sandra!) The scenery from the porches and dining room are gorgeous. We also enjoyed the organic, nicely scented foam hand soap, shower soap and shampoo.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Yellow farmhouse inn for the 2nd time this past week. once again we were not disappointed. Such a beautiful property and the Inn Keepers Sandra and Mike are just Wonderful and warm people! Breakfast was great and our room was very clean and Cozy! I can't wait to visit again! You can't go wrong staying here! Thanks again for making our anniversary special!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We are repeat guests and somehow I failed to write a review the first time. You've likely read the reviews about how the rooms are comfortable, innkeepers are top notch, excellent breakfasts, delicious afternoon cookies, lovely grounds, etc. Also, you've probably noticed reviewers mentioning how impeccably clean the rooms are. Indeed, they are. In addition, it's the little things I noticed. There were TWO luggage racks. Most places have one so you're left having to place one suitcase on the floor if you're not traveling solo. The room had several electrical outlets to charge your electronics. There were two hooks in the bathroom to hang your bath towels so none of this throwing your towel over the shower curtain rod! Ladies have designated makeup removal washcloths so you don't stain the lush white towels. Our room had a full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. This allows a guest to see the back of their head from the mirror above the sink - very handy for taming a cowlick. There were also several hooks in the room to hang things (camera, binoculars, clothes) which was appreciated. There is a wonderful deck outside the kitchen area and front porch with rockers. You have no excuse not to relax!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Beautiful Inn on pristine grounds in Waitsfield VT. Felt very welcomed and cared for. The cookies in the afternoon were amazing and they even made me dairy free and gluten free. The room was simple but perfect for what we needed and the bed was very comfortable. Looking forward the coming back when we can stay for a longer period of time.