“Anniversary Dinner”

Sweet Caroline's Restaurant
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Great place to eat variety of food to choose from. We chose Prime Rib Dinner also had small toss salad, mashed potatoes, Glazed carrots. Super yummy large Popovers !!! Yes nice selection of wine and beer to chose from we both had wine. You don't leave hungry .Great Chefs and super good staff !!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Said it all in the title. Waited over half hr for steak that was mediocre at best. Owner is a sour-faced man who keeps the place warmer that is comfortable. Waitresses overworked and sweating. Sad, dated decor.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was my first visit in several years, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of the food. From the appetizers to the entre, there is a wide variety to choose from.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The best home-made Italian Restaurant in Southern Vermont. The warm brown wheat bread melts in your mouth, even without butter or olive oil! And the fettuccini and tomatoe sauce are good enough to eat without any shrimp or scallops. There is so much food, that there was enough for at least one take-home meal. What was extra tasty was the prime rib vegetable soup. Very reasonably priced, too!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Recently I visited Sweet Caroline's with my son. The food here is always good, but a little pricy. I had stuffed shells and my son had baked ravioli. we got more than enough. I could not even finish my dinner. I took the rest home and had it again for dinner the next day, so despite being a little pricy you get plenty for your money. Not only did our dinners look good, but all of those being served around us looked amazing too. Our waitress was friendly, but a bit distracted. She forgot about us a couple of times, but it was a very busy night, and the place was packed. I ended up stealing the silverware off another table. Those waitresses were working hard, so they all get a pass :)
There is not a great deal of room in Sweet Caroline's; which is a bit of a drawback. For the most part though the place is well worth the trip if you happen to be in the area. Enjoy your meal!