All reviews front desk grab bars nice area to walk room was clean choice hotels waffles indoor pool waffle maker across the river morning breakfast average hotel recommend staying here next morning breakfast choices hanover nh off the highway first floor
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We usually stay at a friends house when we go to Vermont, however this time it was to be a surprise and we booked a Hotel instead. The Comfort Inn was a great choice! It's in a perfect location, right next to the highway, yet far enough that you don't hear the traffic whizzing by. The room was as expected nothing special but comfortable. The room came with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee machine. Staff was very pleasant as well. I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KDKS519, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I hope your birthday was spectacular! Come see us again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Comfort Inn White River Junction

Stayed 2 nights while visiting family and friends. Very convenient location, nice grounds, comfortable bed, refreshing shower, friendly staff and ample complementary breakfast choices. Full capacity Saturday night with kids from a swim meet at the local aquatic center but the 2nd floor was quiet. Overall, we will stay here again.

I noticed 3 dogs and was happy to know that they are welcome but why was one of their owners so rude to carry her dog into the breakfast room while getting food? Then announcing that the dog needed to go out?! Take care of your dog lady and keep it away from other people's food. People like that often ruin dog-friendly benefits.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing that our guests are happy. Please come see us again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

In a word, "disappointing."
Room carpet was dirty and the chair was stained.
Shower head wobbled from its fixture and temperature of water fluctuated to a point where I needed to step away from spray as water was too hot.
PM front desk person was rude.
Saving graces came my first morning in the persons of "Jean" at the front desk and the very helpful young woman stewarding all of the breakfast stations. Both of these folks were professional and cordial.
With several other competitively priced hotels in WRJ, I will likely stay elsewhere the next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: There are better options in WRJ.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm very sorry that it was not enjoyable for you. We always want our guests to be happy when they're with us. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you will give us another chance on a future stay in our area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We appreciated that this hotel was dog friendly and that there were places to eat nearby. However, the shower was annoying. The shower rod was twisted and sagging, so the curtain only hung in the middle and water escaped out both sides. Also, water pooled up to my ankles in the shower until I kept my foot on the broken lever that opened or closed the drain. Last, but not least, the shower head has some spots that didn't work as well as others, so streams of water were hitting my sunburn.
On a totally different note, we were bummed that there wasn't a hot tub.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Staying here was a quick one night stop. Rooms were reasonable. I booked here since it was away from the interstate, but it was close to the bus station ( a little noisy). Very close to the interstate, and White River Junction.

Stayed: June 2017
KDKS519, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you again on a future visit.

Kalleen