“Great Indian food”
Review of Taj-E-India

Taj-E-India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The food is just perfection!! They'll spice it to your taste. Easy to get to and you can call in your take out orders.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Got the Sechuan noodles... menu states mixed vegetables.. there were no vegetables except a few green onions.. zero flavor.. not even close to sechuan .. from the reviews, they might be good at indian, but not good at the chinese.

Had to go back out and find another dinner..

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice curry meal from here and was very happy with the taste and texture, it had about the right amount of spice I requested and was everything I could have asked for at a good price point. Although, when I say 'here', I mean they prepared the food and I went somewhere else to sit down and eat it. There is no place to eat, and the order space is quite small (would not accommodate a large group comfortably). This is the only drawback, however, as their food is worthwhile indeed.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I moved to the Upper Valley from a city with really good Indian food, so I'm trying to avoid the temptation to be too harsh a critic. There are only two Indian options in the Upper Valley, and the other one is downright inedible. This one is fine; it's basically carry out, and when I'm sufficiently desperate for Indian food, it's way easier than cooking it myself. The service is fine. Note that there is a discount with a Dartmouth ID.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Of all of the Indian I have tried, Taj-E-India will always have my heart!

The chicken samosa's are to die for! By far the best chicken saag I have had! I also suggest the chicken or lamb mango!

1  Thank Jeff B