All reviews front desk continental breakfast waffles heated pool would recommend this hotel to anyone white river full kitchen va hospital sister hotel new england living room holiday inn lobby cereal microwave brick rates
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My wife and I were there for our son's graduation. We were very pleased - as my wife said, the suite was bigger than other suites we have stayed in during the last few years. The breakfast was much better than expected - bagels, eggs, cereal, juice, coffee, etc. I think they opened early the day of graduation.

All employees very pleasant, rooms were also very clean. From fourth floor balcony, nice view across 91 towards NH mountains. Photo attached.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Front Desk M, Front Office Manager at White River Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for your kind words and compliments that you have shared. Your loyalty to us is well appreciated. We always strive to make our guests happy and it’s so nice to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us. All the best and hope to see you soon.
Front Office Manager
White River Inn & Suites

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Had an overall good experience staying at this hotel. Room was clean, staff was friendly. Only issue was that the free internet service was incredibly slow. Would have gladly paid for faster internet service. If internet speed is not that much of an issue for you, then I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for providing us with the details of your last stay and taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how you felt. On behalf of the staff and the management team please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is to provide our guests with the highest quality of service and standards so that we exceed expectations.I will glad;y look into the problem you had with the internet thank you for your feedback. I hope that you give us another chance the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Avoid booking through Priceline or Hotwire, they put you in the bad area of the hotel. TV had Fox but not MSNBC or even CNN. Front desk staff not helpful. No creamer in room. Asked for top floor and refused.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for providing us with the details of your last stay and taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how you felt. On behalf of the staff and the management team please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is to provide our guests with the highest quality of service and standards so that we exceed expectations. I understand that our valve rooms in the C Wing that you purchased may not meet your expectations. We do offer newly appointed rooms which we invite you to experience the next time you visit us. I hope that you give us another chance the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The pool was nice and near some good food. The rooms were very nice and comfortable, in fact their pillows were better than the one I brought so opted to use theirs. We spent some time at the pool, it was a basic pool with no frills, which we had fun with. The best part about the pool though is it had a shallow 1 foot walled off area for young kids and the main pool ranges from 3 ft to 8 ft. The staff was super friendly and I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AllieBirch

Thank you for your kind words and compliments that you have shared. Your loyalty to us is well appreciated. We always strive to make our guests happy and it’s so nice to hear that you have enjoyed our pillows and the indoor pool. We invest a lot of time and effort to maintain our facilities and to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service in order to make this hotel accommodating to our guests. It is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thank you for praising our service. All the best and hope to see you soon.
Front Office Manager
White River Inn & Suites

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Had a thoroughly mediocre stay here. There seem to be two parts to this hotel, and my room was located in the farther, annexed section. It looks like this was the original building as you pass through a connection that was once outdoor brick.

I wonder if some of these reviews are on the newer suites, but I think there is definitely a difference so I would ask which one you are getting.

The room was old but not totally gross, although there was most definitely an old booger stuck on my bathtub! That was a little nasty... It also had some mold and serratia growing on it.

I also could hear the snoring of the man next door- walls are not very thick!

Breakfast was fine and goes until 10 am which was nice, and the bed was very comfortable and felt clean.

The front staff seemed friendly, and there is always hot tea and coffee and hot chocolate which is always nice.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer section?
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for providing us with the details of your last stay and taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how you felt. On behalf of the staff and the management team please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is to provide our guests with the highest quality of service and standards so that we exceed expectations. I understand that our valve rooms in the C Wing that you purchased did not meet your expectations. We do offer newly appointed rooms which we invite you to experience the next time you visit us. I hope that you give us another chance the next time you are in the area.