TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington(Williston)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Courtyard Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
US$112
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$179
Priceline
US$109
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
US$259
US$233
Official Website
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
US$119
US$133
US$112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$137
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Catamount(Williston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchensmall dishwasherroom kitchentwo bedroom suitethe breakfast areahotel feelsized kitchenthe free continental breakfastbreakfast offeringsnice breakfasthave stayed here several timesoff rtfront desk staffbeer winelaundry facilitiesgreen mountain coffeeone night stay
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, fantastic service, great rooms and terrific continental breakfast! What else is there to say, this place has it all and a reasonable rate on top of that. If I'm ever back in that area I will most definitely be staying there. I will look for other TownePlace Suites in places I visit in the future just because of the wonderful stay I had at this one.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam P
Reviewed 27 February 2016

This Marriot Towne Place is easily located off of the Highway, yet far enough to not be on the Highway which allows you to settle into the surrounding community and relax. The rooms are very nice. Parking is perfect and the staff goes to ends to be welcoming and extremely accommodating. This Towne Place provides a very nice breakfast, but on day two I highly recommend that you take the very short walk to the Chef's Corner for Chocolate Croissants or any other delicious delight that you may choose from this bakery's display. My wife and I can't say enough great compliments about the staff and especially the Manager, Jim. We checked in late one evening, exhausted, and were so happy with Jim's welcoming demeanor. First impressions make all the difference! My wife had been injured on the slopes at Stowe and we needed special accommodations during our several day stay before our flight home. Jim made sure that we had what we needed and were as comfortable as possible and for that I am very thankful! Jim, Thank You!!! RRH

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Part of me doesn't want to write this review because I don't want my favorite hotel in the area to become too busy, or the rates to increase!

This was my second stay at the hotel and it was a terrific stay. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean, and fresh. The heat was plentiful, and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Their breakfast included eggs, sausages, waffles, cereals, yogurt, bagels, muffins, etc. Plenty of fresh bananas and apples too.

The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 was because the mattress is considerably more firm than I like. By the second night I had adjusted to it.

This will be the only hotel I stay in on future trips.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I do not have any complaints about the room itself, except maybe that the TV should be positioned in front of the bed rather than to the side of it where it's awkward to watch. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen and bathroom were beautiful. Everything was very clean.
The staff was always extremely friendly and helpful.
The lobby is cute but quite small. We were a large group staying together and could not all hang out at the lobby at the same time.
The breakfast room was also particularly tiny - 16 seats for a hotel that size... it's not enough. The breakfast itself was OK. Some parts were great: the waffles are a nice touch and the eggs and cheese were good. But there was definitely a lack of variety. Some more fruits and vegetables would be appreciated. Additionally, breakfast ends way too early, at 9:30. On top of that, if you show up to breakfast at 9, they seem to run out of some food and they do not restock it (they were out of pork sausage every time I went to breakfast). If the hotel says breakfast is until 9:30, then they should restock until 9:30... A lot of us were unhappy about that.
Otherwise, the free coffee and juice machines were great and the pool was nice. Would be great if they considered installing a hot tub!
Overall I was disappointed with the lobby and breakfast but everything else was really great.

Room Tip: It's best to stay in the main building so you have access to the pool and breakfast room without having to go outside.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Smadar B
Reviewed 12 December 2015

We'd stayed here a few years ago, and were impressed by the recent renovations. Our room (3rd floor of the main building) was large, clean and comfortable. The rooms have a kitchen space, pull-out sofa and large bathrooms. Free breakfast is served in the main building, and has the standard hotel fare - waffles, bread, scrambled eggs, etc. - and a coffee bar is set up near the lobby with free coffee available all day. The service was very friendly and the property also has a small heated indoor pool. The hotel is located in the midst of strip malls, grocery stores and restaurants, so it's not pedestrian-friendly. We enjoyed our time here and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor in the main building proved to be quiet and convenient to the pool and breakfast buffet.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple