All reviews marriott standards assorted breads marriott family front desk evening cookies hotel offers hour coffee a short minute drive included eggs busy road ironing board complimentary breakfast stayed for one night overnight stay king room restaurants and shopping bed was comfortable
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located about 7 miles from Burlington and right off the highway. It was clean, comfortable and convenient. I would recommend this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful however we did experience problems checking in because the person behind the front desk was inexperienced. Overall, the hotel was a good value for the money.

1  Thank MarkS395
Fairfield Inn W, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for reaching out to us about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Williston. I am glad to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and that you were comfortable. I am so sorry that you experienced an issue checking in, are you able to elaborate on this problem at all? We look forward to serving you again soon and thank you again for taking the time to give us some insight about your stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My favorite travel experiences are when you're treated like a local, by friendly and knowledgeable professionals. From the second we pulled into the ample parking lot, we were treated like old pals, with the staff showing us their large and comfortable dining area with a bevy of complimentary breakfast options running until 9am, as well as a 24 hour tea and coffee center with a handful of extras. We took advantage of both, as we wanted to get out to see the sights and sounds such as the Ben and Jerry's Factory Tour, just a few minutes down the road, as well as tons of familiar dining options just down the street. Our room was spacious, and comfortable with all the amenities you'd need, like a brand new TV, a cold fridge, and a colder A/C. To top it off, check-out was a breeze -- Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew P
Fairfield Inn W, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about your recent stay with us. I am so happy that while you were here you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed the greater Burlington area.I am pleased but not at all surprised that our team was welcoming and kind and that you enjoyed breakfast. We will all look forward to serving you on your next trip to town. Thank you again for your kind words and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

All carpeted areas in our room and hallway smelled of mold. The a/c barely worked and it blew moist air. Our beds had clean linens but no type of mattress pad on mattress. Assistant night manager was professional and aware of issues. Door to outside somehow was left open, not the main entrance. Do not stay there if you are sensitive to mold or like to have a/c in the summer!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn W, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Sarah S,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us about the issues you faced while on property. I want you to know that your concern of a moldy smell is something that we take very seriously and our team works around the clock to prevent. We do our best each day to make sure that our rooms and public spaces are clean and safe for our guests. I also understand that your AC was not working well and I can imagine how disappointing this must have been, especially on such a hot day. I am sorry that we were not able to move your room or have an engineer address the issue when you brought it to our attention. I am so sorry that while you were here we were not better able to prevent these issues from impacting your stay. I assure you that we will take your feedback very seriously and that we will continue to make sure we are providing the best service, and a safe and clean environment for our guests.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was ok, recently renovated. The room for four guest was a bit small but sufficiently comfortable. Due to the weather, we could not use the external pool which seemed a nice one. The hotel prices around Burlington are very high and, therefore, this hotel was a good compromise.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn W, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback about your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn Williston. I am so sorry that you were not able to use the pool while you were here and hope that you get to make another trip to our area while it is opened for the season.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just fine. Located close enough to Burlington, clean and includes breakfast. Good for families. Comfortable and convenient. Would opt for a hotel closer to Burlington next time we visit Vermont.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn W, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you so much for reaching out to us about your recent stay. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were comfortable while with us. I certainly understand wanting to be right in Burlington but we hope that you'll consider us the next time you are in the area.