“Good wood fired pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We loved the service and the meat pizza. The service was quick and friendly. Not much else to be said. Recommend it? Yes.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We stopped by the Vermont Tap House during our Vermont/Canada vacation. We arrived rather late, mid-week, after checking into our hotel nearby. So we were seated quickly and our friendly server Alyssa took our drink orders.

I started with a Citizens Unified Press beer, which was pretty good. My wife had an Allagash White wheat beer, and liked it so much she ordered another later.

For an app I wanted the Fried Cheese Curds. They were awesome! For main course we ordered 2 pizzas: a large Mad About Meat, and a build your own Green Pepper and Red Onion. Both were great, though it took a while to arrive.

For my second beer I ordered the Beekeeper off the large chalkboard listing the specials. It was pretty good, too.

So we'll have to visit again next time we are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner with another couple. My husband and I both had a pizza which was very good. I was looking for something else on the menu to have but there was just a large selection of pizzas. They do have a few other items but not many. They have a larger selection of draft beers on tap. I think the atmosphere could be a little updated as well. Our waitress was very friendly. They do have outside dining which is always a positive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great stone oven pizza. They have a lot of draft beers and local craft beers. Service is a bit slow but the food is worth the wait .

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The staff at the tap were friendly and inviting, the food was amazing and the environment made me feel right at home. It’s a place for an after work get together! Make sure to try the weekly specials, I come here every week to see what the team can cook up and it never disappoints!

Date of visit: August 2018