“not their usual”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #20 of 46 Restaurants in Williston
Reviewed 29 June 2018

went there for our monthly "church ladies" dinner out - disappointed with the service - seemed very unorganized - someone dropped part of my order so I had to wait for a re-make - not my usual experience with this restaurant!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Close to lodging and shopping. Easy access to highway tr 89. Good food, fast service and reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

On May 3rd, 2018, at approximately 12:15 pm, we stopped into Friendly’s for a quick burger. The place was about 75% percent full and did not appear that busy. Upon entering the restaurant, I observed a dog sitting on a seat at a table with a lady, which I thought was illegal. I proceeded to be seated on a ripped bench and sat for 10 to 15 minutes before any staff even knew we were there. We finally got some attention, at which time we ordered our burgers from a very nice waitress. After ordering our burgers, the dog which I observed earlier, started barking, which drew the attention of all including us. The dog barked for about 5 minutes before staff finally told her to leave, Wow. When we got our burgers, quite some time later, the burgers were dripping with grease, with the burgers almost falling off the bun, I couldn’t believe it! It was the worst! The only good part of the experience was the waitress. She was amazing, but we waited way too long to be asked for our order, way too long to get our food and had to listen to a dog barking!!!! Really???? Not impressed with this Friendly’s location!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Went with two friends. I had been looking forward to fried clams-had not eaten them in ages. They came with too much coating and not enough cooking. My friends ordered breaded shrimp and they were cooked until dead. Very very well done. The sides were good-cole slaw was tasty. Two women had ice cream for dessest and enjoyed it. Great place for kids, not great food though.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Headed home from St Albans to Randolph and decided to stop for dinner at Friendly's. I had the $5.50 cheeseburger with an upgrade to waffle fries and my wife had the $5.50 honey mustard chicken sandwich with fries. My adult son had the $9.99 munchie mania. The service was fast and friendly, so we were on the road in no time. Everyone was happy and full and my wife didn't have to make dinner after a two hour drive. We will stop here any time for good food at reasonable prices.