“Super!”

Harpoon Brewery
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The food was great, the wings were some of the best I have ever eaten and or course the beer is superb!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a great welcome with a smile, sat outside for our lunch, the place just had a welcoming vibe with the pink & purple flowers and small palm/banana tree decor not to mention you can take a tour of the brewery and sample all the beers you want. The food was fantastic, I recommend the fish and ships but get the onion rings... I don't typically eat onion rings but theirs were delicious, I highly recommend the poutine, makes you want more, that gravy was excellent. We went back and ordered it and asked them to put pulled pork on it and they were happy to oblige. Definitely should be on yiur list if you go to Windsor, VT.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I am not even a big beer drinker, but I love the Harpoon Brewery! The UFO Pale Ale with a slice of orange was the best beer I've ever had. We ate there twice during our recent vacation, and the food was great both times. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The beer is really good with a few stand-bys always on tap and new offerings all the time. The food is pretty good - basic pub fair. However, the pretzels are really good so get one of those. Very pleasant place to sit, have a drink, and visit. We go quite frequently and love it.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We visited for lunch on a hot summer day. Great varieties of beer for every taste. Service was fast--drink order put in electronically from the table and followed up with our sandwich orders. Even though it was crowded with many summer tourists, service was good. Had the Vermonter sandwich--nicely done turkey, red onion, cheese and mustard grilled nicely.