“Fun place ”

Harpoon Brewery
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Family friendly for a summer lunch. Dining outside provides area for kids to play while parents enjoy great beer and food. Also enjoyed the small self guided brewery experience.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I would say I go here about every other month. Typically we receive excellent service and great food. The last visit we had a bigger group and the server was very snotty to one of our friends. The food was just warm not hot. I can get over the food more then the servers snotty attitude towards my friend. Not sure I will return due to that. I am disappointed. We were seated directly behind the bar with full view of someone's behind almost fully exposed. That ended my appetite as well as our visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Very friendly staff! They helped explain their different kind of beers. Wonderful live music. Their site is big and very unique.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Harpoon. Would definitely go back. Had a custom beer sampler of 4 6oz beers. You do have the option of a couple of pre-chosen flights. I tried the pumpkin cider, Octoberfest, Stout and another dark beer. Cider wasn't overwhelmed by pumpkin flavor but a nice compliment. If you're a fan of dark beers I would recommend any I chose. The pretzel appetizer was good but it's not a traditional pretzel shape and wasn't as big as what they used to serve. Others in our group had been there previously. Shareable for 2 but no more. I had the Reuben sandwich which was delicious. It comes with your choice of chips or coleslaw but you can choose fries or onion rings for an up charge. Lots of choices on menu which I was pleasantly surprised to see salads as an option. All sandwiches are served on locally made bread. They have burgers, fish and chips and brats as well.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The food was great, the wings were some of the best I have ever eaten and or course the beer is superb!