“What a BREAKFAST! ”

Forks Country Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We were in Bedford from Sunday - Tuesday and wish we'd found Forks Country Restaurant before our last day. It was SO good! My husband and I both had the 2 eggs with bacon, and the bacon was the perfect crispness. Also delicious (between the 2 of us) were the fried potatoes and onions, home fries, pancakes, and grits. In addition to the food, the service and the price were also awesome. The next time we're back on that side of VA, we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We go here a couple of times I'm not very good food home cooked meals I love the cheese omelettes with you there's a crowd or not to crowd you get really good service

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This is a locals type of diner known for its breakfasts. We were amazed by the value. Two breakfasts and coffee for $14. We were only here once on a Sunday morning. It was very loud since it is a small place. I wouldn't go back just for that reason. But I'd have to give it another fair try to be sure. If you have heard about the "Bedford Boys" you'll know one when you see one and we did:) My husband is an ex-marine so he was sure to shake his hand. I guess they frequent the place often. Worth stopping once for the food and you can judge for yourself :-)

Reviewed 20 October 2016

This were a lot of locals go. Good home cooking. Went for lunch on a Tuesday. Got a good plate of food for under $10.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped today for Saturday lunch. One plate had breakfast and other was liver and onions. This spot is down home, 'meat and two' excellence. $13 total for two meals today. Note that fried chicken is on Sunday and Friday so next time I'll hit those days. It's not mentioned anywhere but they do take credit cards. Definitely Will be back.