US$111
QualityInn
US$129
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$53
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Courtyard Bristol(Bristol)
US$42
US$60
US$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsno frillslaminate floorsroom was cleanfront deskbring your own shampoofast food placesbowl sinkovernight stay while travelingfree coffee in the morningstay there againnice tvregular stoppleasantly surprised with our staynext morningonly complaintmicrowave and fridgeadjoining rooms
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stayed there Jan. 2012. Wendy took my reservation and was very helpful. Check in was smooth and the man on duty blocked the door open as a favor as I unloaded my truck. The lobby had a strong smell of cigarette smoke but the non smoking room was as advertised and we slept comfortably. Met Wendy at checkout time and she was still just as nice. There were not many other people there which probably made a difference, but based on this experience when I pass thru Bristol again in few months Motel 6 will be my first choice.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank LARRYSTRIP
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I have stayed at some awful motel 6 but this is a great one. Interior corridor. It's cheap. We have stayed twice. It has wood floors which makes it feel modern.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Ashimyer
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Our truck broke down in Bristol and we were looking for an inexpensive hotel. Thank goodness we found this one. This is by far the nicest Motel 6 that we had ever stayed in. The room was clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. We are very thankful that the hotel is pet friendly. We love that when it was remodeled that they chose to go with a faux hardwood instead of carpet.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2011

The room looked newly renovated and clean. In the bathroom, there was a hair on the outside of the sink, on the wall above the toilet paper roll and on the toilet paper. The rest of the bathroom looked clean.

When we were ready to go to sleep, we discovered that there were cigarette burns and stains on the bedsheet. The next morning when I started the shower, I noticed several pieces of hair on the inside of the tub. Then I realized that every towel except for one had at least one stain on it.

I'm not sure what to think. The employees are friendly and the rooms are nice and big. I was even willing to overlook the hair in the bathroom, but I just don't understand why there were stains on so many of the towels and the sheets and they thought that would be okay. We are nearing the end of a one-month road trip and this is the first place where I've seen hair in the bathroom or stains. I might give this place another chance if I am ever in the area, but I'm just not sure. I would recommend it to a friend because the price is great and it's definitely not a dump, but I would also mention that it might not be the cleanest place either.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 13 September 2011

The hotel staff was very helpful. The room was clean and affordable. This is a smoking hotel but there is a non-smoking floor. We were on the non-smoking floor and were not bothered by the smoke other than going through the lobby. There is not a breakfast but there is free wi-fi. There was a small refrig and microwave in our room, too. The beds were comfortable. The towels and washcloths are thin. The carpets have been removed and they have laminate flooring -- different but fine. The bathroom sink is modernized with the bowl on top of the countertop. the room has flat screen TVs, too. We were not bothered by noise at all. The exit has a number of eating places and a real nice movie theater near the restaurants. A Wal-Mart is right across the road from the hotel. There is an engine repair type business behind the hotel but the front rooms face the parking lot. There are trees to the front and one end. It is not a huge hotel and the rooms open to the hallway. Extra latch locks on the doors for safety. I was pleased with our stay for 2 nights -- we felt it was worth the savings from other hotel prices. We were not in the room a great amount of time anyway. As the title says, it was better than I first expected. Tried it because of good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front face the parking lot. Rooms to the rear face an engine repair type of business. Trees are to the front and one end.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends