“Italiano cafe Deliver to hotel”
Review of Italiano Cafe

Italiano Cafe
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Italiano cafe has a variety of pizzas, calzones and sandwiches all very reasonably priced and quite large portions. My small calzone could feed two, unless very hungry.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stopped there last night, our favorite pizza place had just closed. I used to own a Sicilian style store. The waitress really didn't have much of a clue to what was going on her comment to us was " I just take the orders ". Little Italy's owner and staff know how to wait on customers with attention to detail, stay with you from start to finish. The pie was good, the bottom of the crust wasn't cooked enough the toppings weren't completely cooked. All in all it was a good experience as we were leaving the waitress was coming back from a delivery she didn't ask us how was everything her only statement was did you pay yet. lol
As we were walking back to our car her (Barney mobile) she said it was her Ride) had a sticker that said " my Dog is smarter than the President" Baby I have a feeling that your Dog is smarter than you. I am not judging if you say things and do things Make Sure You Can back it up.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The food is great, large portions, bottled drinks only so no free refills. Owner is great, most of the staff is great, but it only takes one to ruin a restaurant. After the experience I had with one employee there yesterday, no matter how great the place is, I will never return. She was disrespectful to me and to the owner as well and he let her get away with it. It ruined a nice dinner after a stressful day.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Food was very good, portions are big, definitely worth the money. No fountain drinks, only bottles, so no free refills which is a bummer. Service was very slow, I would order my food before you get there so you are not waiting so long.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We keep coming back for cheesesticks. Cheesesticks. Did I say cheesesticks??? A large cheesesticks is really just a large cheese pizza with no sauce. The marinara comes in a cup and you dip it in there. The marinara is to die for. Add some parmesan and crushed red pepper and you have an ethereal experience. Try it. Small place, best to call your order in so it's ready when you get there. Best to eat in so you can keep the marinara sauce coming. Also, they now have tea for those early adopters who were forced to settled for other soft drinks. Fantastico!