“I think I am speaking Japanese, I really think so.”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #56 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Lord, this is one of the best places to eat ever. The restaurant offers steak cooked at the table and the sushi is wonderful. Go on Goole and print out some words in Japanese (thank you, please) and break the ice between wait staff and you, as the Book of James indicates.

1  Thank Garrison M

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

My husband took me to Kobe for my birthday and I'm glad we went. You can enjoy a great meal without spending too much but it was my birthday so, yeah! I got filet mignon, shrimp, and lobster. In the photo I love what the chef did to my lobster. He steamed it before serving it back in the shell with broccoli. They are always accommodating for me because of the foods (veggies and rice) that I can and can't eat.

You may pay $2 more for all the changes I do but so worth it when you get all this tasty food.

Great for families, will always go back.

1  Thank Teresa G
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

I love Japanese food and Kobe's has some of the best. The first time I visited was my 16th birthday. The other chefs were laughing and talking to their tables, ours just kinda stood there and cooked. Probably fun with a good chef!

1  Thank maggyy_mayy
Reviewed 2 February 2015

If you don't mind the sodium and the high carbs (rice is the largest part of your meal) its an okay place to eat. Not cheap and not expensive. It's always entertaining to watch the chef cook your meal on the grill.

1  Thank ManateeFriends
Reviewed 25 January 2015

we have been going here for years! we love their food! you can plenty for price and its made at your table hibachi style! it can use sprucing up since hasnt been remodeled for years but doesnt matter we love the food and service is great I have even got take out and you get plenty also!