“Best Japanese in Bristol!”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #56 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love this restaurant! Have eaten here many, many, times and have been pleased every time! My husband and I always get the Sesame Chicken and Shrimp. It is just wonderful! We usually opt for the sweet carrots instead of the veggies, but both are very good. They have the best Shrimp Sauce of any Japanese Restaurant I have ever had! You will be seated at a large grill with other people while the chef prepares you food directly in front of you. Very entertaining for the kids! Lunch is cheaper than dinner, if that is a concern to you. Lunch hours close at 2:00 and they re-open at 5:00. A must try if you are hungry and want Japanese.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch today. I had Yakima steak and shrimp. It was delicious. My wife had the Jumbo Shrimp which was good also. We ate off the lunch menu and the servings were to much for us to eat.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I've ate here numerous times over the past 10 years and it's always great. I've had the yaki, shrimp, chicken, scallops, and lobster. You can't go wrong with the meat/fish you choose. Whether you dine in or take out the quality is the same.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have ate here twice. The first time I ate here I had never ate Japanese food. They cook everything right in front of you and is priced well. I am just not the biggest fan. The second time I was pregnant and ended up getting sick and it turned me against it completely. If you like Japanese I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

The tip off to what was ahead should have been the paint chipped, nasty looking front door. However we proceeded hoping for the best. The best never happened. The service, food and ambiance in this place is horrible.

Worst of all is the overall uncleanliness. The grill top tables have a zillion years of grease embedded into them. We should have abandoned hope and departed; instead we watched a fiasco unfold. Terrible, awful food. Not a single item was appealing.

So, spare yourself the agony of a visit here. Go to one of the other many more appealing places to eat within 1/4 of a mile from this place.