“Great burger, vegetarian & vegan burger & hot dog options...”
Review of The Burger Shack

The Burger Shack
Ranked #5 of 174 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great little burger place that serves specialty burgers or hot dogs, or choose to build your own, and for an extra cost you can turn it into a combo (fries plus drink). There are onion rings, yam fries, loaded fries, Mac n cheese, shakes, soups, salads, buffalo wings, sliders, fish, plus gluten free buns, kids menu.
Limited parking, but there is street parking , limited tables inside, so they do a lot of takeout & catering. Phone your order in and pick up. My only issue was we called ahead and everything was ready for pick up but when we got home one of our side dishes was missing.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Sunday evening for dinner with the Grandkids. Excellent. Juiciest burgers anywhere. Bring a bib or don't wear a good shirt. If you don't feel like grilling one night, head here.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I travel to Chantilly quite often, and drive through Route 50 routinely. I noticed they had a new restaurant on the side of the road. And I would pass by the Burger Shack many times while on the way to my hotel. So finally I'm able to stop here for lunch, and the burgers are amazingly good. It is one of the best I've had in this area. It really doesn't get much better than this, and from what I've tried thus far, the Burger Shack ranks with the best of the best. I look forward to stopping here again.

Only downside is that parking spaces are very limited, so you might have to wait to find a space. I would recommend coming after peak lunch hour and dinner as it isn't as packed.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This place is located near many hotels in the Chantilly area. I would recommend a visit here if you want a great burger and fries. The folks behind the counter are very friendly and welcoming, especially for my wife and I who were visiting the air and space museum during a getaway weekend. It has a small seating area and the parking tight, but this considered......it's a great place to stop at.....Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Burger Shack twice. The building is historical tavern, and the inside is just like a house. During summer, it’s nice to eat outside. Now better stick inside.

You can order the burger on the menu or customize the burger in Five Guys style. The burger on the menu is a little bit more expensive than customized burger. I love the toasty brioche buns. With $3, you can add combo for drink & fries. It takes longer to get burger than Other burger places, but the quality is better. During dinner/lunch time, the parking is a little pain, but you can also park on nearby streets. It’s better alternative to greasy Five Guys.