“Good food, quickly served”

Red Robin Chantilly Crossing
Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Red Robin is out the back gate (to the south) from the Smithsonian's Udvar Hazy Center. It's easily reached via Va. 28 (go south) to US 50 west (you'll need to pull into the staff entrance for UHC -- immediately on your right, so that you can turn around and take the road to the Red Robin). Take the first left (light), and then the first left to reach the restaurant.

We went here following a showing of Rogue One at the UHC. The McDonalds at the UHC is, well, a McDonalds, so we prefer to go elsewhere. We found Red Robin uncrowded on a holiday afternoon. Our waitress was very pleasant, helpful, and quickly brought drinks, then food. The menu of burgers (and other stuff too) is extremely extensive, also reasonably priced!! I had the lettuce wrap burger -- it comes wrapped partially in tin foil so that you can pick it up easily without getting totally inundated with juices.

The burger was excellent, tasty, hot, done the way I'd ordered it. I ran out of fries before finishing the burger, and they feature "endless fries." Our server quickly brought another basked of piping hot fries. Delicious!

It's great for a business lunch, friends or family, etc. It's casual, but great food. The list of beer on tap is also extensive and ranges from light (and low alcohol) to dark and higher alcohol.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We saw the Burgers and Craft Beers from the road and had a heck of a time trying to get here only to find out it's a Red Robin.

Sorry Hon, ANY place that sells Bud, Mich and Miller products isn't CRAFT! It's just an ordinary restaurant.

Not bad, we had a decent meal, but I was very disappointed to have to sit at the bar because 3 employees WITH name tags on were sitting at 3 tables in bar. One guy even had his FEET up on the booth's seats across from him! Yuck!!

Bathroom needed cleaning AND paper. It was okay because we were in the area, next time will try something that really has CRAFT beers!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

If you're shopping at Costco, drop in. All their food is good, and their tower of Rings is also great. They have shakes, and salads. I also like the sandwiches, like the BLTA. Their Clam Chowder is nice too. And Bottomless fries. No, you have to keep your pants on for them. Or try the fresh fruit salad as an alternative.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, several burger choices, or build your own, veggie burger option, gluten free buns available, also chicken sandwiches, rings, yam fries, seasoned fries. Good size burger, I decided on the Prime chophouse with sautéed mushrooms, onion straws, provolone cheese, my daughter who is vegetarian had the garden burger, my son I law. Had the Red Robin cheeseburger with all the fixings. I asked for unseasoned fries, we also chose the onion rings & seasoned fries as our sides. We all enjoyed everything. You can have appetizers, soups/salads, burgers, other entrees like chicken fingers, seafood platter of deep fried shrimp, clams & cod filets, beef dip, wraps and more. Lots of parking available, wheel chair accessible.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Good experiencing having a business lunch. The food and service were as usual up to par. We'll definitely be back.