“NY Eve”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

You can judge a restaurant by how they perform on very busy nights. We were here on New Years Eve with the kids and grandkids. Restaurant service was great, as usual. Food was excellent, as usual.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

As much as I like Outback, I like Texas Roadhouse even better. I get the 8 ounce sirloin -- rare. Beautiful, tasty steak for $11. You get a baked potato and a salad with it, and unlimited peanuts. Throw in a glass of ice water with lemon. I look forward to Texas Roadhouse every time I travel to Chantilly.

1  Thank IgnorantTraveler
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Had never eaten at this restaurant before, so we decided to give it a try after reviews. Service was GREAT and atmosphere was good. Food was really good. I liked that if your a new customer, they bring you samples of their sides to try. Homemade bread was EXCELLENT as well as the honey butter they provide.

I would highly recommend

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

After 7 hours of driving we were ready for some red meat. Service was slow only came around to take order, deliver food and deliver check. We had both got 1 beer and they were empty the whole time after that. Good thing we ordered a water to accompany it. Food was ok.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner. Able to have couple drinks since we could walk from Hotel. Middle of afternoon, not crowded at that time. Server attentive and nice.