“Excellent steaks at reasonable prices with friendly service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 188 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Start with the premise that this is a casual chain restaurant where there are crushed peanuts on the floor, the tables are close together, and it is fairly noisy. If you're in the mood for that, you'll find excellent steaks, salads with crisp lettuce and good dressing, and very friendly and attentive service, all for a reasonable price. I had the 20 oz bone-in ribeye for $27, which was cooked perfectly and came with two sides. Our family shared their version of the Bloomin' Onion, which puts Outback's to shame - it was crispy with a good sauce. My wife's Cobb salad with chicken beat any she has had recently at other restaurants. The only negative was that the steamed vegetables that came as one of my side dishes were pretty abysmal. Every staff person we ran into said hello on the way in, and on the way out every person thanked us for coming, We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Night out for diner with our grandson. Service was quick and super friendly. The food was terrific and we enjoyed the evening

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Just really good food and service. I have found that the chain places can vary a lot from store to store, and even when management changes at the same place. Currently these guys are getting it right.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

You can judge a restaurant by how they perform on very busy nights. We were here on New Years Eve with the kids and grandkids. Restaurant service was great, as usual. Food was excellent, as usual.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

As much as I like Outback, I like Texas Roadhouse even better. I get the 8 ounce sirloin -- rare. Beautiful, tasty steak for $11. You get a baked potato and a salad with it, and unlimited peanuts. Throw in a glass of ice water with lemon. I look forward to Texas Roadhouse every time I travel to Chantilly.

Date of visit: December 2017