“First time, but not my last!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 173 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Recently went to Texas Roadhouse for my first time ever as I received a gift card for my birthday. First impression of the restaurant? Really liked it! Country, Texas ranch feel to it. While waiting to be seated, you can see all the cuts of steak offered like being at a butcher shop. I like the choices they had and the sizes offered in person rather than looking at a picture. It was nice to see the actual cuts of meat.

Once seated, we were presented with THE best ever hot rolls which are made on the premises along with their homemade butter. I could eat those all day long! Shortly after, our waitress (she was awesome by the way!) Lillian I think was her name? She thoroughly went through the menu and let us know that most everything they offer is made in house which appealed to us. We were presented with a sample tray of all their sides. I loved that they do this. All their sides are equally excellent.

On to the main course, I ordered the 20 oz. Ribeye with sautéed mushrooms and it was cooked perfectly and amazing. Very juicy and tasty.

Overall, I was very pleased with everything about the restaurant. I felt for what you get, the prices are very reasonable. I really look forward to going back and if my next visit is like my 1st, this will be my go to steakhouse.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

You know, if you're a steak connoisseur, sirloin wouldn't be your first choice. Typically you head right for the rib-eye or a filet mignon. However, at the Texas Roadhouse, they somehow manage to serve up the juiciest sirloin steaks I have ever had. It is on their lunch menu so you can get a nice piece of beef for lunch without going into a protein coma back at work. Their fixin's and accompaniments are very good too and the servers are fun and will dance every so often. It is not a 5 star steak, but if at times, this place really satisfies your hankering for a good steak. I have had them all and there isn't a bad cut in the line. I do love the Dallas Filet as well as the Bone-in Ribeye!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Start with the premise that this is a casual chain restaurant where there are crushed peanuts on the floor, the tables are close together, and it is fairly noisy. If you're in the mood for that, you'll find excellent steaks, salads with crisp lettuce and good dressing, and very friendly and attentive service, all for a reasonable price. I had the 20 oz bone-in ribeye for $27, which was cooked perfectly and came with two sides. Our family shared their version of the Bloomin' Onion, which puts Outback's to shame - it was crispy with a good sauce. My wife's Cobb salad with chicken beat any she has had recently at other restaurants. The only negative was that the steamed vegetables that came as one of my side dishes were pretty abysmal. Every staff person we ran into said hello on the way in, and on the way out every person thanked us for coming, We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Night out for diner with our grandson. Service was quick and super friendly. The food was terrific and we enjoyed the evening

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Just really good food and service. I have found that the chain places can vary a lot from store to store, and even when management changes at the same place. Currently these guys are getting it right.