Stayed here on a college visit to UVA. Good location, but getting in and out of the parking lot is a little tricky (behind some shopping areas).
Went to get coffee at 7am on a Saturday morning - no lights were turned on in the restaurant area, but the staff got up from their meeting and put things in motion quickly.
TIP: Easy access to a Food Lion grocery store in case you want in room snacks / drinks.
OTHER TIP: Room numbers starting with 1xx on the south side of the property are really on the second floor, since there is a lower floor due to the hotel being built on the side of a hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Courtyard Charlottesville North hotel is conveniently located off Route 29 North, just minutes from historic downtown Charlottesville. This Charlottesville hotel is in close proximity to a variety of specialty shops and restaurants, as well as, near the University of Virginia (UVA), home of the Cavaliers. Courtyard Charlottesville is a short drive from Monticello Plantation and in close proximity to the southern entrance of Shenandoah National Park.Designed for the business traveler, yet pleasing for all, the Courtyard Charlottesville North knows what is important to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Charlottesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlottesville North Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Marriott
- Charlottesville Courtyard