“Smoothest, sorbet and ice cream, most unique flavors”
Review of Splendora's

Splendora's
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in Charlottesville
Description: http://www.splendoras.com/
Description: http://www.splendoras.com/
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Positioned on the pedestrian walkway, surrounded by restaurants, Splendora's is the perfect stop for dessert. Some of the flavors can be found nowhere else (like birch; yes, the tree), but all of them are the highest quality. The owner is more than happy to offer samples, and a small serving offers plenty to enjoy of two different flavors. She has a pint-of-the-month club that will challenge your tastebuds with unique flavors. A must-stop on the walkway.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I bought my husband some gelato here on a warm sunny day. He chose a medium size, which, thought it was 3 scoops, they were small ones. Tasty, but over $5 for a small container of ice cream. Ask for a little spoon so you can sneak a taste from others.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We love this place. Super yummy and reasonably priced. Great selection of flavors. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I tried this after dinner on Valentine's Day. It was our first time here and it was amazing. The place has a very cool "hang out" type vibe. The staff was friendly and helpful. They allowed us to sample a few flavors as we couldn't decide. The gelato is really good. I thought at first the size was small but quickly realized it was very filling.
They have a small patio area (seasonally I believe) on the historic, downtown area mall for people viewing.
I would certainly return.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Chocolate Hazelnut is the bomb I must admit. Otherwise it's like any other gelato place I have ever visited.