“Massaman Curry”

Lime Leaf
Ranked #174 of 600 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the Massaman Curry at this small cafe. The food was hot and fresh and brought out very quickly. The amount was just right and the service was good as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and tried the green curry chicken and the chicken pad thai. Both were good choices. I would say in Charlottesville it is one of the better options for pad thai.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

After finishing out sightseeing day in Charlottesville, we realized that we needed to eat dinner before driving back to McGayhesville. After reading reviews on Trip Advisor, we wound up at Lime Leaf.

The restaurant itself is very attractive, and service was good throughout our meal. We enjoyed our chicken satay, the chicken lab salad, and the grilled salmon with veggies and rice. We split all three dishes.

We were glad we stopped at Lime Leaf before our ride back to McGayhesville.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time visiting this restaurant and it was excellent. The food was perfect, vegetables were fresh, and plates brought out steaming hot. A surprise gem of a restaurant in the Rio Hill shopping area. Definite must stop place for a quick bite to eat while shopping or as a dinner spot with friends. The service was excellent and the restaurant was exceptionally clean. They don't use MSG in any of their recipes and they are willing to customize dishes if needed. Tofu was amazing and sauces were spot on. This is a high quality, authentic Thai restaurant in C'ville. I'm happy to have found it.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

When it comes to SE Asian cuisine, C'ville has lots of Thai spots, some good and some must avoids. Lime Leaf falls into the "You really should try this place" category. It's located in a busy shopping mall north of town, nestled between a large grocery chain and an equally large sporting goods chain. I never noticed it, but it came highly recommended by friends who lived for a good while in SE Asia. The place is nicely decorated, the staff friendly, and most of all the food is good. I have to admit I'm always disappointed when I'm told a dish I want to try is unavailable that day; if that had not occurred, I could very well have rated Lime Leaf with five stars. The food was very good.