“Amazing and unforgettable”
Review of Aberdeen Barn

Aberdeen Barn
Reserve with OpenTable
Aberdeen Barn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 596 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Emmett St
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped by this restaurant while staying in Charlottesville. The shrimp cocktail was huge & meaty. Excellent quality.
The prime rib was by far the best that I ever ate in a restaurant. Even the baked potato was delicious.
This establishment's "got it down" being open since 1965. I would veer off interstate 81 to go there even if it wasn't my destination.
It's a must go

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Loved the atmosphere and decor. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We were greeted and seated promptly. But most of all the food was done to perfection!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We had dinner and really enjoyed the old school charm of the restaurant. The prime rib was excellent and my daughter's steak was great. And the prices are very reasonable - at least by larger city standards. $35 for the extra thick cut prime rib was a bargain. I will happily go back when back in town.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I've been at this restaurant every time I come to Charlottesville and have never been disappointed. I've had the prime rib, strip steak and they were both done to perfection and very tasty. Great Restaurant for a steak dinner.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This is an old style steak and potato steak house circa 1960's-70's and it keeps it old style type charm. If you are looking for a trendy local hotspot this place is not for you. But if you are looking for outstanding steaks, be sure to pay a visit. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and were delicious.