Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$110
TravelocityUS$110
Vio.comUS$110
Lol.travelUS$131
1,321 results
All reviews large pond martha jefferson walking path nice hotel parking lot great stay fire pit front desk staff room was clean and comfortable indoor pool would definitely stay here again hgi lobby downtown hospital shuttle wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

This hotel was an easy off and on our route. Hotel was clean. Room was immaculate and I felt safe. Staff was courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay here again whenever I am traveling south again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Safari30721647232,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are so glad to hear your comments about cleanliness and safety. I will make sure to share your words with the rest of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are headed south.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Thank you to the attendants at the front desk who were quite friendly and willing to answer our many questions. They provided us with great information about area shopping and dining. We missed the delicious free breakfasts and will be glad when the breakfast is up and operating once again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Joyfultraveler66,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our breakfast should be opening back up sometime in April. We can't wait to have it back either!! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2021

We had a very poor experience at this location. We were traveling for a family emergency and had an issue with the reservation. We ultimately had to rebook when arriving which wasn't the hotels fault except that they rebooked us for the wrong number of nights so when we returned after spending all day with my dying parent, we were locked out of our room. The person at the desk was rude and answering the phone while we were standing right in front of them. We got back into our room after booking AGAIN and had to request additional towels because there were not enough for all our family members in the room to start with. We never received the towels. What was a horrible trip due to my mothers death was made even more horrible by the experience that I had at this hotel. I will never stay at a Hilton Garden Inn if I have a choice. I am booking a hotel for a return trip for the funeral and am booking a hotel that is twice as expensive rather than stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Deanna,

I would like to start by offering my sincerest condolences for the loss of you Mother. This was unnecessary stress that you didn't need during this time. It is my understanding that my Assistant General Manager spoke with your husband yesterday, as he had also done a survey, and made things right with a complimentary night and 10,000 honors points for the lack of service that you received from the desk and housekeeping. In regards to the reservation issue, unfortunately these things happen when booking through a third party site. Booking direct with Hilton is always the way to go to avoid such circumstances and getting your Hilton Honors benefits. Again you have my sincerest apologies for your loss and for our service shortcomings. My AGM and I understood that things were made right yesterday, but if that is not the case then please reach out to me at the hotel directly.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Always stay here. A very sweet lady names Ellen helped me at checkin this stay. Kelli is always great at checkout. Everything was very clean and follows all COVID rules. Cannot wait for things to get back to normal. Thanks for yet another great stay!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear ovfc23,

Thank you for your return visit and another great review! Returning to our property is the best compliment you can make. Kelly and Ellen are stars for sure! I have made sure to share your comments with them both as well as the rest of the staff. See you again soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Jacob help me out so much with his knowledge of what was open for a late night meal to helping us with directions he went above and beyond for me he truly is a shining star. My room was among clean and great view and the bed was fantastic can not wait to come back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mrodigy,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Jacob! I have made sure to share them with him and the rest of the staff! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!