Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$123
TripadvisorUS$123
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travelUS$147
1,404 results
All reviews whole foods basketball court full kitchen fire pit outside patio great stay small kitchen pool and hot tub king suite free breakfast would highly recommend this hotel wonderful hotel living room fitness room hot breakfast the breakfast area would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020

There was a good choice of rooms with digital check in but I was unable to obtain a digital key for unknown reason. Room smelled suspiciously strong of cinnamon air freshener as if trying to cover up some other odor? Other than that the room and hotel were extremely clean. Nice freindly staff. Nice complimentary selection of food at evening social. Limited selection of "hot" food for complimentary "hot" breakfast. But, there's a fully equipped kitchen in every suite so overall it was an excellent value for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Relations, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

DixieVA2020, thank you for your survey and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlottesville, VA. I have spoken with housekeeping concerning the air freshener used in the suite during your stay. I checked the digital key system and it appears that the system was functioning during your stay and I do apologize for you not being able to use it.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 January 2020

This was the best hotel that I have ever stayed at I’m here for awhile for a hospital stay the staff are absolutely great my favorites were rod and chastity they were great and breakfast and evening snack is great back to staff they were all friendly and verrry sweet I love this hotel and the gym and pool is a major plus and room quality is amazing

Trip type: Travelled solo
Homewood_Relations, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

sarahhA7463WZ, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlottesville, VA. I am glad we were able to make your stay pleasant while at the hospital.

We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2019

We highly recommend this hotel. Having a place to stay with a full kitchen for the night was great. The staff are the best! We were greeted upon arrival as Hilton rewards members. Staff were quick at check in and in the best spirits during our stay. From the front desk to the breakfast staff...A+! We were able to travel with our pup but it was not as if dogs were even allowed. No scents, no stains, no barking! The gym was a full gym. No broken equipment and they had weights! A bonus!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

kidsfirstebc, thanks you for a great review and I am happy you enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlottesville, VA. I am happy you enjoyed the suite start breakfast and your suite.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 27 December 2019

The pet fee of $75 for one night stay was steep. The service and room were very good, but when you add the pet fee of $75 to the room rate and the cost is over $200 for one night. I’m willing to pay more for my pet, but most hotel chains are only charging $10-$25.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Relations, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

gmananan, thank you for your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay here at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlottesville, VA. It's a great pleasure to travel with your pet when you are away from home. Please understand that we selected a lower fee for our guest when deciding the rate, being a lot of hotels in the area fee is over hundred dollars. Again, we will take your feedback into consideration when reexamining the pet fee cost.

We hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

We only stayed 2 nights, but of the 3 Hilton hotels we stayed in over 5 days, this is by far our favorite! The accommodations were wonderful and the staff the most helpful and friendliest. They even had an Elf on the Shelf hunt for kids.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Homewood_Relations, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

358margec, thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlottesville, VA. We strive to make our guest stays a memorable one and it appears we did. I am glad the Elf on the Shelf hunt exciting for your family as well.

We look forward to welcoming you again!