“Deliciousness!”

Ranked #2 of 28 Dessert in Charlottesville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I've dined at MarieBette several times for breakfast and for lunch. It was fantastic every time! At breakfast time, the big cups of coffee are perfect as is the granola and the steel-cut oatmeal. On the lunch menu, the kale salad, croque monsieur and organic chicken salad are some of my favorites, and I look forward to eventually trying everything on their thoughtful and creative menu. The service is very good and the dining room and retail area are super clean. Thank you for being so terrific MarieBette!

1  Thank Grace K

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've had the opportunity to eat at this cafe several times while in Charlottesville. The lemon ricotta pancakes are incredible! Husband tried the stuffed French toast which was also delicious. On another occasion I had the Lafayette...would definitely order it again. The food is presented beautifully. Wide selection of excellent quality coffee/tea. We usually take something sweet home for later. The flourless chocolate cake is perfect. It gets crowded but the staff is friendly. Definitely worth the wait!

1  Thank dmktravels
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had an awesome breakfast here while visiting Charlottesville! My husband enjoyed the yogurt parfait and the Lafayette while I enjoyed the simple baked eggs. The coffee and espresso were also delicious! If only we had had room to sample the pastries, they looked amazing! Service was wonderful--friendly and prompt!

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Delectable pastries. Yummy pecan sticky bun, sausage breakfast sandwich on homemade croissant. Next time I'll order one of their delicious quiches. They have outdoor seating, otherwise wait for table
Highly recommend.

1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My companion and I both enjoyed our salads. I had mine with chicken; she had hers without. Both were excellent, nicely served and very pleasant. There is nothing especially French about the salads or much of the lunch and brunch fare, but it is still good. The pastries are truly French and truly excellent - actually, unmissable. There are various kinds of croissants - there's a lot to be said for the Chocolate Almond Croissants.

1  Thank Enjoysgoodfood21