“A fun place for kids”

Jillian's Billiards
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Jillian's is a fun place for kids. They have some machines that even adults might enjoy.
One the other side, some of the machines do not work, poor condition. It does not look like a very clean place.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I took my 7, and 13 year old to Jillian's and they really enjoyed themselves. It's kind of like a mini version of Dave and Buster's. The price of games isn't too bad. We didn't eat there so I can't say anything in regard to the quality of food. They charge an activation fee on the initial purchase of the swipe cards for the games... It's in the mall so it works out well when I need to go shopping. When I am done I just come get them. I like the convenience of the location. But if it was located anywhere else I more than likely wouldn't go out of my way to find it.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Since this venue relocated to Chesapeake the quality of the game atomsphere has taken a deep plunge!! This facility was first located in Norfolk (Waterside) and it was THE PLACE TO GO - date night, family night or just to hit the bar scene. But now, it is just blah. The food is ok nothing to really boast about. The wait staff is just ok. A few times my order has been incorrect or not fulfilled (items missing i.e. salad). The game area...half (at least it seems) of the machines/games are not working. I take my 6yr old daughter here from time to time and she enjoys playing 2 games there. After 15 minutes or so we found ourselves walking in circles searching for the games that actually do work. However, we always end up back to her 2 favorite gamesr. I wouldn't rate them poor because my daugther enjoys herself each time she goes. Nevertheless, our times here are overall are only average.

1  Thank cherrypie757
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I took our 5 kids (ages 12, 10, two 7 year olds and 3.5) to Jillian's for some action during our trip to VA Beach and as always, we weren't disappointed! Our kids loved the games and winning tickets to trade for prizes and my husband and I were able to enjoy a drink while they played. We didn't eat any food during this visit but have eaten here before and the food was decent but nothing spectacular. The arcade is rather small compared to other establishments of this sort (i.e., Dave & Busters, Chuck E. Cheese) but as long as the kids enjoyed themselves, I am satisfied. The games are pricey but typical of arcade prices. We would definitely come again because we had a lot of fun.