“Could be Better !!!”

Jillian's Billiards
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Would I go there again. NO. I'm from New England/NC, so I'm familiar with Dave & Busters and Fankies. Jullians was 5 steps below them, they definetly need a major upgrade. Very limited games and not only that, our card after being loaded did not work on 3 different games. After the 3rd attempt we gave up and asked for the money back. The guy as the desk wanted to give us more points but if the card is not going to work its pointless to give more points. Good customer service on his part though. But no I would prefer to have gone to D&B but it was further then where we were. So I'll pass on Jullians

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was told over the phone that this facility was like Dave & Busters, which really is a joke, the food wasn't really good, the entertaining section wasn't that great either. But what really got us upset was, that we all ordered food items with game cards. The waitress never told us that the games would stop at 9 pm when mall closes. So there we are, kids playing games and all of a sudden everything stops, really!!!! There were signs in the game section stating it would stop at 9pm, but we started off in the dining section, the waitress never said a word, If we would have known to begin with, we all would have asked for the cards immediately and the kids could have used them while waiting for food. So we all left quite frustrated with a lot of credits left on our cards, would not recommend this place, there is a Dave & Busters just 20 min. down the road.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Jillian's is a fun place for kids. They have some machines that even adults might enjoy.
One the other side, some of the machines do not work, poor condition. It does not look like a very clean place.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I took my 7, and 13 year old to Jillian's and they really enjoyed themselves. It's kind of like a mini version of Dave and Buster's. The price of games isn't too bad. We didn't eat there so I can't say anything in regard to the quality of food. They charge an activation fee on the initial purchase of the swipe cards for the games... It's in the mall so it works out well when I need to go shopping. When I am done I just come get them. I like the convenience of the location. But if it was located anywhere else I more than likely wouldn't go out of my way to find it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Since this venue relocated to Chesapeake the quality of the game atomsphere has taken a deep plunge!! This facility was first located in Norfolk (Waterside) and it was THE PLACE TO GO - date night, family night or just to hit the bar scene. But now, it is just blah. The food is ok nothing to really boast about. The wait staff is just ok. A few times my order has been incorrect or not fulfilled (items missing i.e. salad). The game area...half (at least it seems) of the machines/games are not working. I take my 6yr old daughter here from time to time and she enjoys playing 2 games there. After 15 minutes or so we found ourselves walking in circles searching for the games that actually do work. However, we always end up back to her 2 favorite gamesr. I wouldn't rate them poor because my daugther enjoys herself each time she goes. Nevertheless, our times here are overall are only average.

1  Thank cherrypie757