“I think they're just waiting to go out of business”

Jillian's Billiards
Reviewed 1 February 2016

It's called Game Works now, but it's the same old place. From the well-worn carpets and booths, to the many broken games, to the flat basketballs in the pop a shot game, to the flat beer I was served....I think they've given up. The old Jillian's at Waterside was great, this one started out a smaller but still good version, but it's been all downhill since then. Too bad, great concept and a shorter drive from my house in Chesapeake than going all the way out to Lynnhaven for Dave and Buster's.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

We had a wonderful family dinner! There was something for everyone in our group that ranged in age from 5-54.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Would I go there again. NO. I'm from New England/NC, so I'm familiar with Dave & Busters and Fankies. Jullians was 5 steps below them, they definetly need a major upgrade. Very limited games and not only that, our card after being loaded did not work on 3 different games. After the 3rd attempt we gave up and asked for the money back. The guy as the desk wanted to give us more points but if the card is not going to work its pointless to give more points. Good customer service on his part though. But no I would prefer to have gone to D&B but it was further then where we were. So I'll pass on Jullians

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was told over the phone that this facility was like Dave & Busters, which really is a joke, the food wasn't really good, the entertaining section wasn't that great either. But what really got us upset was, that we all ordered food items with game cards. The waitress never told us that the games would stop at 9 pm when mall closes. So there we are, kids playing games and all of a sudden everything stops, really!!!! There were signs in the game section stating it would stop at 9pm, but we started off in the dining section, the waitress never said a word, If we would have known to begin with, we all would have asked for the cards immediately and the kids could have used them while waiting for food. So we all left quite frustrated with a lot of credits left on our cards, would not recommend this place, there is a Dave & Busters just 20 min. down the road.