All reviewsseparate bedroomgreat setupfront deskpool and hot tubawesome place to staylaundry facilitiesthe hotel staffmin drivethe breakfast areaclean hotelpetodor
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I needed a room with an ethernet port and a bathtub and that room was assigned to someone else. But they made the changes I needed and accommodated me. They also informed me that next time when I make a reservation I can request those items.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike H
Management response:Responded 19 September 2017

Hi Mike H,
Thank you so much for leaving feedback about your most recent, we greatly appreciate it. We always strive to accommodate all of our guest's needs and to make their stay as enjoyable as possible. We look forward to having you with us again soon. As always, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by a pleasant woman named Deidre. Her customer service is great, I'd like to thank her for that. The hotel itself is beautiful, the swimming pool as well and a nice note was left for me in the room!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Keanah R
Management response:Responded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Staybridge Suites CHESAPEAKE - VIRGINIA BEACH. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. I will be certain to share this feedback with Deidre. I know she will be excited to hear your kind words. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay, it's a very quiet, clean hotel with a great and very friendly staff down to getting ice for our cooler from the breakfast staff. We were next to the elevator and had no problems. Breakfast was a good spread and everything was kept clean and stocked until it was over.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Blondegirl82688
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We made a reservation online only to show up and find thar they wanted to charge $75 for our tiny dog. Really? Does she get her own room?
We left and went next door to the Hampton Inn, got a better rate, a nice little hang tag for our door saying that there was a pet in the room and pets stay FREE. Live and learn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Hi Glenn Z!

Thanks for considering staying with us and sharing your concerns. We're sorry to have missed the chance to host you because of our pet fee. We are committed to bring true hospitality to life, everyday. That said, I passed this on to our executive team for review, and I sent you a private message to learn more about your stay details.

Again, we value your feedback, and we hope that we can win back your heart back and try us again.

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is a smoking hotel and unfortunately the outside smoking area is at the front door, ughhh. We have stayed with our family all over the southeast traveling with Sports with most all hotels being smoke free so it just didn't occur to us to check the smoking status of this hotel. We had to move rooms 2 floors away from smoking floor so as not to smell the smoke. Also we stayed here several days with no attention by management to the laundry facilities not working. When we asked front desk they were unconcerned and we had to find a laundromat to do laundry. We promptly have found another hotel to stay for our next week in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hi Michele L,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the proximity of the smoking area to your room and the unavailability of the laundry facilities. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,