“First time here, traveling thru town”

Taphouse at Rivers Bend
Ranked #25 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great experience! Brew, food and staff were all Great!!! Will definitely be back if we're ever in town again. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We love this place. They have a rotating number of beers on tap. All are micro-brews except for two that are for the light beer crowd (they count too). The food is good. It is a great place for lunch although they are not open for lunch every day so check before going. It is very relaxing. They are working on an outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

On Mother's Day, my husband and I just wanted to have lunch someplace that wasn't crowded (and making a big deal about Mother's Day), yet offered some tasty food. We stumbled upon Taphouse and it was exactly what I wanted. Although there weren't many tables, it wasn't busy so we were told to sit wherever we liked. Our server was friendly and attended to us promptly. I got the Caprese salad and my husband got a Turkey Avocado panini with chips and we both thought our meals were quite tasty. Perhaps this place is busier for dinner/after work. But we enjoyed our lunch here.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great neighborhood place! We stopped by for drinks and a sandwich, we were not disapointed, large selection of draft beers, some local, our server made excellent recommendations. There were bar bites available, an appetzer menu and sanwiches and other entres. Daily specials were posted for everday of the week, including open mike might, and acoustic guests. My sandwich was the Italian, it was very good, my hubs had the reuben, which he enjoyed.
We will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Went in for a drink to try the new place out. Absolutely loved it! The staff was great, the atmosphere was very nice and the food was amazing. Best Roast Beef I have had in a long time!

1  Thank mjmdp