US$89
US$139
US$149
US$99
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This hotel is a good place to go if you are low on funds. Other than saving the people staying there money, the hotel doesn't offer much else to attract visitors. It doesn't serve breakfast. The rooms were small and dark. The beds were uncomfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Was looking for a quick 1 night inexpensive place and ran across this place. The best thing about it is the Logans Roadhouse next door. Was quiet enough, and clean room. Entrance is very easy to miss, ended up almost on the freeway when I missed it. They need to light the sign at night!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Use google maps because GPs is unreliable. The hotel sign is small and unlit so the entrance is hard to find. Nobody in the area seems to know where the hotel is. The steps and hallways aren't air conditioned. Denny is right across the street.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

You get what you pay for. Had come down to VA to visit family before continuing on to N. Carolina. Saw this property for $50/night on Priceline, and thought it to be a good deal as I was traveling alone.

Lobby was clean, but I should've known something when the posting said due to converting to an extended stay hotel, housekeeping only maintains each floor (2 floor property) twice weekly. There was also an older computer sitting on a table. Maybe that was the business center.

Well, got my key and Front Desk Clerk said I would have to enter through "E" door. When I asked where that was, she directed me to go around the corner and make a right into the hallway. Following the instructions, it took me into the hallway where there were about 4 washers and dryers (open laundry room) with an ice machine by the door that was out of order. That door led to the pool area......

Which maybe was about 20 feet long, 10 feet wide, 3 feet deep with a fence around it. There were a couple of people by the pool, but as I am looking for door "E" noticed they had to take off and replace the chain on the fencing. Water looked a little clean, though.

After walking through the maze, I found door "D" which took me to the back of the building. There were a couple of cars back there, but they started them up and moved as I came out of the door. Hmmmmm, not secure.

After walking the length of the building, I finally found door "E." Mind you, these letters define the doors in green duct tape. I went to use the room key in the slot to unlock the door, but it did not work. I pulled on the door and it came open.

Stairwell was dirty and smelled of pets. I proceeded to the second floor, and as I was walking to the room had the feeling that something would maybe jump out and fight me like in a horror movie. The hallway also had a strong pet smell.

Entered the room. Didn't look too bad. Went to cut on all of the lights. The light beside the bed closest to bathroom was out. I look at the interconnect door between rooms, and the handle was missing. Bed was not turned down, so I wonder when the last time the sheets had been changed. Older model TV in armoire, small refrigerator and microwave beside it. If this is extended stay, where could one Cook?

Bathroom looked clean except for one spot of what may have been black mold right where tub and wall meet. I took a few pictures......

And my phone rang. Due to emergency, I would have to immediately continue to N. Carolina. I went back to lobby to check out. Clerk was still friendly, but could not refund full amount as I booked through 3rd party site. Had to forfeit one night room and tax, but chalked it up as a loss.

I guess the adage "you get what you pay for" truly fits. Spend the extra money and go where you won't have to second guess laying down.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Had to drive thru the Hooter's Parking lot to get to hotel! which was attached. Lobby looked nice. Room, however, needed help. A full size refrigerator an sink/cabinet took up all the space in the room. Beds were uncomfortable and we questioned the freshness of linens as one pillowcase had an ink mark on it, and another had a brown smudge. Arrived late and tired so didn't address issues with the front desk. Didn't expect much for the price, but dirty linens are a deal breaker. It is a pet friendly hotel, which was the reason for selecting it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family