“a REAL Turkish Delight”

Anatolia Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have been there with friends, family and a group. One member of our group had even spent time in Turkey and said that they are the real McCoys there! Who would have thought a carnivore like me would love things like Tabbouleh, Hummus and other items too numerous to mention. If you've never been there, get the mixed platter. It really is big enough to share with someone else (unless you have a very hearty appetite). The staff is wonderful, gracious and knowledgeable. They also have a back room if you want to have a nice size get together.

1  Thank CookieJoAnne

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I passed every chain food restaurant to go here. Was not disappointed. Great food, and the employees were very friendly. I thought that the place would be a little fancy but it's actually pretty casual.

1  Thank Brian F
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Ate Here While Visiting Battle Sights In The Area. My Husband Was Stationed In Turkey So He Wanted To Try This Place. He Had Adona Kabab and I Had Lentil Soup. He Loved His Meal. My Soup Was Ok But The Bread Was Awesome. We ordered Extra To take Back. Also Had Efes, Turkish Beer. The Restaurant Was Hard To Find and Is In A Strip Mall. Service Was Good. Truly Tasted Like Turkish Food.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Based on on-line reviews, we made it a point to try this restaurant while in Chester. All sixteen of us were glad we did. Service was very good. I had the mixed platter, a 'sampler' of all the kebabs, everything had fantastic flavor. I think, between all of us, we tried almost everything on the menu. The red lentil soup was very good. If you are looking for good food, are not interested in the usual chain fare, and have a good gps, try this place out.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We've had a great, more like awesome experience all 2 times we went there for dining / having a lunch there. Great selection on the menu- vegetarian or meat, such as lamb , chicken plates , reasonable prices and my favourite deserts , baklava and turkish delights. Love this place! Very friendly staff and great ethnical themes, music! Clean and neat restaurant and not very crowded if you go for early lunch!